AI is a competitive landscape and that’s not going to slow down. So, if you’re a student with one eye on your post-study career options, to stand out in an already crowded job market, you need to do something different.
But how can you differentiate yourself from the competition?
You can build your personal brand, put your name in front of potential employers, and add value to the AI community, by getting involved with the AI Accelerator Institute.
What we can offer you
- Exposure to our 300,000+ members. That’s a lot of eyes on your work, and a lot of opportunities to be scouted by your future boss.
- An eternal home on our website for our 1,000s of monthly visitors to see. Did we mention these visitors are from orgs like Yahoo, Uber, Google, and more?
- Promotion across all our social channels - Slack, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
- Personal, professional, and growth opportunities as you begin to seed your name out to the wider AI world and build authority around your chosen subject areas.
- One year’s free access to our AI membership plan where you can catch-up on 100s of hours’ worth of presentations and learn from AI leaders at orgs like Bosch, Google, BMW, IBM, and more.
What we ask of you
We want you to get involved with the AI community by contributing thought-provoking and thought-leading content around exciting AI topics that interest you -- and your AI peers.
This list isn’t exhaustive and we’re 100% open to new ideas, but here are a few popular topics to get those creative cogs turning:
- AI Hardware Innovation
- Edge AI
- Brain-Inspired Computing
- Compute 2.0
- AI Accelerators
- Computer Vision
- High Performance Computing
- Inference & Training
- Machine Learning
- AI Infrastructure at Scale
- AI as a Service
- Your articles must be at least 800 words in length.
- Your articles must be original and not lifted from third-party sites.
- You must provide five pieces of content in return for your free membership pass.
Fill in this quick form and a human from the team will be in touch to chat next steps.